Friday, August 05, 2005

Bible Studies: 4 The Son

Wow, campmeeting takes a lot longer to recover from than I thought. It's been a couple of days since my last post, but here's another Bible study in accordance with my Friday tradition. As always I welcome comments and criticism, as these studies are a work in progress. You can look up the scripture references here, and find the previous study here.

I'm changing apokalupto's archiving from weekly to monthly. It seems like that will be easier for you to navigate through. Also, be aware that I often update and edit posts with out loging the changes because that would be way too much work. But I will let you know if I make any major changes such as today's addition of new picture to the post on Take 3.

Study 4: God the Son


1. The Son is the W____ through Whom God acts (John 1:1-3, 1 Cor. 8:6, 2 Pet. 3:5).

2. Jesus Christ is the I A__ (Yahweh) of the Old Testament (Ex 3:14, John 8:58).

3. The Son had to become a human being in order to be a_____ us (John 1:14).

4. The Son was born as the baby Jesus in order to s____ us (Matt. 1:20-23, Luke 19:10).

5. Jesus lived his life on earth with human l___________, but did not sin (Heb. 4:15-5:2, John 5:30).

6. Jesus fulfilled the Old Testament M_______ prophecies (Luke 4:16-21).

7. The Son became both P______ and sacrifice (Heb. 5: 9-10; 7:26,27)

8. Jesus is now i____________ for us in Heaven (Heb. 8:1,2; 7:25).

9. Right now, Jesus the King of a s_________ kingdom (John 18:35-38).

10. The literal Kingdom of God will be established at the s_____ c_____ (Dan. 7:13,14, Rev. 11:15).

1. Word 2. I Am 3. Among. 4. Save. 5. Limitations. 6. Messiah. 7. Priest. 8. Interceding. 9. Spiritual. 10. Second Coming

No comments:

Post a Comment