I'm changing apokalupto's archiving from weekly to monthly. It seems like that will be easier for you to navigate through. Also, be aware that I often update and edit posts with out loging the changes because that would be way too much work. But I will let you know if I make any major changes such as today's addition of new picture to the post on Take 3.
Study 4: God the Son
1. The Son is the W____ through Whom God acts (John 1:1-3, 1 Cor. 8:6, 2 Pet. 3:5).
2. Jesus Christ is the I A__ (Yahweh) of the Old Testament (Ex 3:14, John 8:58).
3. The Son had to become a human being in order to be a_____ us (John ).
4. The Son was born as the baby Jesus in order to s____ us (Matt. 1:20-23, Luke 19:10).
5. Jesus lived his life on earth with human l___________, but did not sin (Heb. -5:2, John ).
6. Jesus fulfilled the Old Testament M_______ prophecies (Luke -21).
7. The Son became both P______ and sacrifice (Heb. 5: 9-10; ,27)
8. Jesus is now i____________ for us in Heaven (Heb. 8:1,2; ).
9. Right now, Jesus the King of a s_________ kingdom (John -38).10. The literal
1. Word 2. I Am 3. Among. 4. Save. 5. Limitations. 6. Messiah. 7. Priest. 8. Interceding. 9. Spiritual. 10. Second Coming