You can find the previous study in the archive. And you can look up the Bible references here. The answers are at the bottom, and as always comments and constructive criticism are welcome.
Study 6: Creation
1. God begins His written Word by telling us that, through His Word, He is the Creator of the u________. (Gen 1:1, Heb. 11:3)
3. Man and women were e_______ created in the image of God and placed in charge of the earth. (Gen. 1:26-30)
4. S_______ is the only thing that God created by not creating. (Gen. 2:1-3)
5. Make a list of all the active verbs that describe what God does in Genesis 2:4-25. How many different verbs are there? What do all these verbs tell you the Creator, God?
6. Adam was tasked with caring for the garden and everything in it was for his p________ except the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. (Gen. 2:9,15,16)
7. In Genesis 2, God makes the animals to show Adam his need of an h______. (Gen. 2:18-20)
1. Universe. 2. Created, Said, Saw, Separated, Called, Made, Placed, Blessed, Completed, Rested, Sanctified = 11. 3. Equally. 4. Sabbath. 5. Made, Sent, Formed, Breathed, Planted, Placed, Caused, Took, Put, Commanded, Said, Formed, Brought, Took, Closed = 15. 6. Pleasure. 7. Helper.