- Dan Jackson's inspiring vision casting presentation, "Tell Canada"
- Sharing, joking, and chillin' with my buddies from CUC who, like me, somehow managed to find employment
- Liberty editor Lincon Steed, who is opposed to both gay marriage and 10 commandment displays in courts of law
- Our conference's new Vision statement
- The ABC's 10% pastor's discount (I bought Escape from the Flames)
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Top Five: Things About Pastors Meeting
I attended Pastors' Meeting from Sunday to Tuesday at Foothills Camp this week. It's basically a time for the conference officials to get together with the pastors to give us updates and inspiration. Pastor Greg has a great list of Ten things to do during a boring Pastors' Meeting. Rather than copying his format, I though I'd focus on what I actually liked about our Pastor's Meeting.