Sunday, October 16, 2005

Days of My Life

Brief highlights from my existence:
  1. Thursday - Did hospital visits - Drove to Calgary in my '85 Camery with a broken antenna - Listened to a lot of country music
  2. Friday - Attended Color Your World With Natural Church Development Conference - Went looking for Brad Pitt in the hills around Cochrane - Saw a lot of hills - Found out a lady I visited on Thursday died
  3. Saturday - Did Sabbath School song service, scripture reading and prayer at the last minute request of my mother-in-law - Drove back to Grande Prairie at night - Sang a lot of songs to myself
  4. Sunday - Went to church meetings early in the morning- Found out that a letter I wrote to the Adventist Review was published in Adventist World magazine - Wrote this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment