Study 14: Unity in the Body of Christ
- God's plan is for the church to experience u______ with follow believers and with God. (John 17:20-24, Eph. 4:1-6)
- Unity is the natural c___________ of loving one another. (John 13:34,35; John 15:12-14; Col. 3:12-15)
- The Holy Spirit gives us unity in diversity by e_________ us for ministry toward a common goal. (Eph 4:7-13, 1 Cor. 4:11-14)
- Christ unifies us through our common d_________ on a relationship with Him. (John 15:1-6; Gal. 3:27,28)
- There is no place for d______________ in the church. (James 2:1-9, Rev. 7:9,10; Rev. 14:6)
- What can you do to make your church more unified?